Select the button above to go directly to pictures from the January 15
Meeting of the Minds event at Launch and Go in Peachtree City.
What are you looking for?
I am a landscape and nature photographer based in the southeastern United States; specifically Georgia. The main themes of my work may be landscape and nature, but like most photographers, I am always practicing other kinds of photography in order to improve my skills. I am always looking for great images to capture and to share. Portraits, street scenes, architecture, travel, just about anything. I love to explore and make images that inspire people to see the world around them and take in the beautiful journey we are all privileged to be on.
Here are some of the things I would like to do with this site:
- have fun sharing my photography and interacting with you,
- help those who have a passion to be creative to find ways to share their passion,
- hear from you and help you to learn more about being creative, photography, and more,
- carry on a conversation so we can learn from one another,
- share my images and give interested people the opportunity to buy them,
- tell the stories behind the images,
- have fun.
So, if you have a passion for photography, being creative, and learning together, I invite you to join me on this fun journey. One of the first steps you can take is to subscribe. Just follow this link or enter your email address below to get started.
You can also find me on social media at the icon links below, or email me.